- DISCOVER HEAVENLY KALPA- KINNAUR -CHITKUL
- DURATION: 11 night 12 days (Howrah to Howrah)
- Total Package Cost: Approx INR.14450 per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.15900/Per head (Double Sharing)
- DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 16th and 22nd October,2021.
At the evening meet and Greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for Chandigarh. Stay full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need to wake up wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Arrive, Ambala pickup by our company representative and move to Shimla on the way stop a while at timber trail reach Shimla check in hotel and after some rest visit for local sightseeing of Shimla famous Mall road (Vehicle entry is prohibited) Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple, Lakkar Bazaar overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and move towards Sarahan, on the way sightseeing of Kufri, Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, visit to Fagu Valley, (famous for jungle walk), Hatu Peak which is at 11000 ft., Rampur, Jhakri Project and in the evening reach Sarahan, o/n stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and visit Bhimakali temple after devi darshan move towards Sangla, on the way sightseeing of places like Karcham, Sangla valley, Baspa valley river, hydroelectric project. Arrive magnificent Sangla valley in the evening; this is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Himalayas and is often compared to the famous valley of Kashmir. Known for its rich Kinnauri culture and apple orchards, Enjoy the beauty of nature, Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Today, after breakfast drive to Chitkul. Go through a gradual climb along the Baspa River to reach High altitude pastures of Chitkul at 10,000 – 12000 ft. Surrounded by mountains, the site is a paradise to be in and its peace and tranquility adds to its beauty, in evening back to Sangla o/n stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Kalpa, on the way enjoy the day in beautiful surroundings in the river valley of Baspa at a height of 9000ft. Kalpa is one of the biggest and beautiful village of Kinnaur districts; Kalpa is a town with a history of ancient temples. The Sutlej River below hurtles through deep gorges; the winding mountain road is bordered by chilgoza forests. Enjoy one of the best views in the world, o/n stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast Proceed to local sightseeing of Kalpa Roghi village, It is about 6-7 KMs from Kalpa and is known for its traditional lifestyle of Himachal surrounded by apple orchards, very nice place to have a short hike or walk across village from Kalpa. You will almost feel you are in time machine and somewhere in past, if you really spend some time here in this village. They villagers have a great knowledge of the place, its flora and fauna and you can get quite a decent knowledge in the village from them in case you are interested to know about Kinnaur Valley and this region, visit Hu-Bu-Lan-Kar monastery, Chini gram, and Suicide point and kinner kailash darshan etc. evening back to hotel O/n stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move towards Rampur. Reach Rampur Check in hotel Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and continue your journey evening drop at Ambala railway station.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08:00 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet memory.
- Approx INR.14450 per Head (Triple Sharing)
- Approx INR.15900/Per head (Double Sharing)
- * Howrah to Howrah Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Home Stays/Hotel/Camp.
- * MAP Food Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be provide in Train.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
Veg and Non Veg foods (Breakfast + Dinner) will provided as per the hotel’s Menu.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
- For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with same itinerary with the same package cost within next 6 Months or need to pay 25% of total package cost as cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior of journey date need to pay 40% of total package cost as cancellation charge.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
- CHILD POLICY
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four (4) years to below Eight (8) years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight (8) years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.