Discover Splendid Ladakh
DURATION: 11 night 12 days (Chandigarh To Srinagar/Jammu/Pathankote)
Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.34400
DATE OF JOURNEY – 07.06.2023
Pick up from Chandigarh and drop as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
After Arriving, Chandigarh pickup by our company representative and start for
Manali via Kullu Rafting Point and Swal Factory. It will take approxe 8/9 hours
to reach Manali from Chandigarh. At afternoon reach Manali and check in
hotel. Take rest. Overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Manali :-
Hadimba Mata Temple (450 years old temple dedicated Hadimba Devi which
has some excellent wood carving), Tibetan Monastery, Club house, River sight
point , Van Vihar, Hot Spring water and Vashisht Temple. Take Lunch on the
way. In evening back to Manali and overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast we will start for Sarchu. Sarchu is one of the best halt point on
the Manali-Leh Highway. On the way we will visit Solang Valley & 9.2 km Atal
Tunnel is the the 'World's Longest Highway Tunnel above 10,000 Feet'. In
solang valley you can experience several Adventurous activities and Atal
Tunnel. We also visit Sishu, Jispa and Baralacha. Will reach Sarchu at before
evening and Check in our Deluxe Camp. Nightstay at Sarchu.
After breakfast checkout from the Camp and move towards Leh, on the way
sightseeing of Hemis Gompa, Thikshey and Shey Monastery. We can see the
endless Himalayan Panorama view on this road trip. Before the evening reach
Leh, Over Nightstay and dinner at Leh hotel.
After breakfast we will visit the Leh Local sightseeing as such - Leh Palace,
Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame and Spituk Monastery. Leh is the largest city of
Ladakh province. You can enjoy the raw beauty of nature from this region of
earth. Overnight stay and dinner at Leh hotel.
•After breakfast, check out from Leh hotel and start for Nubra Valley. On the
way we will visit Khardungla Pass - World's highest motorable road for the
general public at a height of 18,380 feet. Reach Nubra valley before evening.
This place is famous for its marvellous sand dunes and Bactrian Double
Humped Camel Ride. Dinner and Nightstay in Nubra hotel.
After breakfast will start for Dikshit Village, Situated on the banks of the Shyok
River. This place is famous for its picturesque landscape and clear night sky.
Then we will visit Dikshit Monestry, this monastery is considered to be the
largest and oldest monastery in Nubra Valley. Also known as Diskit Gompa.
Then return to our hotel. Take Dinner and Nightstay at Nubra.
After breakfast we will start for our dream journey towards Pangong Lake.
Today For the most part, you'll be accompanied by the Shyok River. Pangong
Lake, situated at a height of almost 4,350m, is the world's highest saltwater
lake. Its water, which seems to be dyed in blue and surrounding by beautiful
Himalayan range. Reach Pangong lake at afternoon and enjoy it’s endless
beauty. Today nights we will stay at camp nearby Pangong Lake.
Today we will return back to Leh. After Breakfast check out from Pangong
camp and start for Leh city. After reaching leh in the afternoon, you can visit
Leh Market from where you can buy Tibetan Handicrafts, Jams made of
Apricots, Pashmina Shawls, Jewelry made of silver, and many more for you
nearest one. Nightstay at Leh Hotel.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from Leh Hotel and start for
Kargil, well known for the Kargil War between India and Pakistan on 1999. Line
of Control or LOC, in India is very near from this region. On the way we will visit
Zanskar Sangam, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Kargil War Memorial. Reach at
Kargil hotel before evening. Dinner & Nightstay at Kargil Hotel.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from Kargil Hotel and start
for Srinagar. On the way we will visit Zero Point,Drass and Sonmarg, this place
is an ideal stopover for nature lovers, Known for the lush green Meadow and
Valley. Reach Srinagar before evening and check in the Hotel. At evening visit
the famous Dal Lake and experience the endless night beauty of that lake.
Dinner & Nightstay at Srinagar Hotel.
Today is our last day of that heavenly ladakh trip. After breakfast we will check
out from Srinagar Hotel and start for our return journey towards our
hometown. Drop will be provided upto Srinagar/ Jammu/ Pathankote (As per
your requirement) and tour will end with sweet memories.
Approx INR.34400 per Head
- * Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotel/Camp.
- * MAP Food Plan – 11 Breakfast & 11 Dinner
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will
- not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * Inner Line Permit
- * All Parking Charges, Toll Charges and Driver Accommodation.
- *Any Train / Bus / Flight Tickets
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment,
- rates vary from @300-@400.
- *Any other meals which is not mention in inclusion list.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * Any Local Union Car or Pony charges, If Require.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Any Camel Ride or any Sport/Adventurous activity charges.
As per hotel/Homestay/Camp menu.
* Always provide normal water.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All tourists must carry two copies of pass post size photo and five photo copies of voter identity card and aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four (4) years to below Eight (8) years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight (8) years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
- For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with same itinerary with the same package cost within next 6 Months or need to pay 25% of total package cost as cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior of journey date need to pay 40% of total package cost as cancellation charge.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package cost needs to be pay during the tour confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay on the 2nd day of your journey.