DURATION: 05 night 06 days (Chandigarh to Chandigarh)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.11300 per Head Minimum 4 persons
Arrive Chandigarh, pickup by our company representative and move toward Shimla. Reach Shimla Check in hotel after fresh up visit for local sightseeing of Shimla famous points:-
1. Mall road (Vehicle entry is prohibited)
2. Christ Church
3. Gaiety Theatre
4. Scandal Point
5. Kali Bari Temple
6. Lakkar Bazaar
Overnight stay and dinner in Shimla Hotel.
After breakfast travel towards Kufri on the way points:-
1. Green Valley
2. Wild flower Hall
3. Fagu valley
Famous spots in kufri:-
1. Mini zoo
2. Indira Holiday Home
3. Mahasu peak (Horse riding ,Yak riding)
4. Nag Temple and cafeteria
5. Adventure resort, fun world sports activities:-
Then visit Kufri there are many activities like:-
a. Horse rides
b. Yak rides
c. Sports activities
In evening return to Shimla hotel While visiting mall road cover ,Jakhoo Temple all the places falls around Mall Road O/N stay and dinner at Shimla hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel proceeds to Manali , Manali a picture-perfect hill location at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet.
On the way sightseeing of:-
1. Sundernagar lake
2. Pandoh Dam
3. Hanogi Mata Temple
4. Mini Vaishno Devi Temple
5. Kullu River Rafting
6. Kullu Swal Factory
Evening reach in Manali Hotel. Check in hotel O/N stay and dinner at Manali.
After breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Manali :-
1. Hadimba Mata Temple (450 years old temple dedicated Hadimba Devi which has some excellent wood carving)
2. Tibetan Monastery
3. Club house, River sight point
4. Van Vihar
5. Hot Spring water
6. Vashisht Temple
The rest of the day at leisure OR walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulfur springs, In evening back to Manali and overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit snow point and Solang Valley. On the way visit
1. Nehru Kund
2. Snow point Solang Valley
3. Palchan village
4. Rani nala
5. Nag temple
6. Beas River
9. Rohtang Pass (Depend on Permission and Weather condition with Extra Cost)
After that visit Solang Valley famous for many kinds of activities:-
a:- Winter Skiing
b:- Snow Bikes ride
c:- Rope way
d:- Horse ride
e:- Yak riding
f:- River jumping
g:- Tube sliding
Enjoy three times valley view, in evening back to Manali and walk mall o/n stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
Today is our last day of that trip. So, after breakfast we will check out from our hotel and start for Chandigarh which is will take almost 9/10 hours. Take lunch on the way. Reach Chandigarh at evening and tour will end with sweet memory.
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.11300 per Head (Minimum 4 person)
*Except Blackout Day*
- Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotel/Camp.
- MAP Food Plan (Daily Breakfast and Dinner).
- Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- All Parking Charges,Toll Taxes and Driver Accommodation.
- Train/bus/flight fare
- Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @200-@400.
- Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips,Porter and Boating.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Local union Car for Rohtang Pass.
Veg and Non Veg both item will be available.
Menu will be decided as per Hotel Menu.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Five years totally free and from Five years to seven years we take 50% of the total package cost. From Seven years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. For any unavoidable circumstances if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within the next 6 Months Or need to pay 25% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior to the journey date need to pay 40% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge.
3. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey.