DURATION: 09 night 10 days (Howrah to Howrah)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.10800 per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.11800/Per head (Double Sharing)
DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 16th and 22nd October.
At the evening meet and Greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for Chandigarh. Stay full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need to wake up wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Arrive Chandigarh, pickup by our company representative and move toward Shimla. Reach Shimla Check in hotel after fresh up visit for local sightseeing of Shimla famous points:-
1. Mall road (Vehicle entry is prohibited)
2. Christ Church
3. Gaiety Theatre
4. Scandal Point
5. Kali Bari Temple
6. Lakkar Bazaar
Overnight stay and dinner in Shimla Hotel.
After breakfast travel towards Kufri on the way points:-
1. Green Valley
2. Wild flower Hall
3. Fagu valley
Famous spots in kufri:-
1. Mini zoo
2. Indira Holiday Home
3. Mahasu peak(Horse riding ,Yak riding)
4. Nag Temple and cafeteria
5. Adventure resort, fun world sports activities :-
Then visit Kufri there are many activities like:-
a. Horse rides
b. Yak rides
c. Sports activities
In evening return to Shimla hotel While visiting mall road cover ,Jakhoo Temple all the places falls around Mall Road O/N stay and dinner at Shimla hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel proceeds to Manali , Manali a picture-perfect hill location at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet.
On the way sightseeing of:-
1. Sundernagar lake
2. Pandoh Dam
3. Hanogi Mata Temple
4. Mini Vaishno Devi Temple
5. Shawl industries
6. Shopping complex
Evening reach in Manali check in hotel O/N stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Manali :-
1. Hadimba Mata Temple (450 years old temple dedicated Hadimba Devi which has some excellent wood carving)
2. Tibetan Monastery
3. Club house, River sight point
4. Van Vihar
5. Hot Spring water
6. Vashisht Temple
The rest of the day at leisure OR walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulfur springs, In evening back to Manali and overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit snow point, Rohtang Pass (With Extra cost for Local Car). On the way visit
1. Nehru Kund
2. Snow point Solang Valley
3. Palchan village
4. Rahala Water Fall
7. Rani nala
8. Nag temple
9. Him valley
10. Shiv nala
After that visit Solang Valley famous for many kinds of activities:-
a:- Winter Skiing
b:- Snow Bikes ride
c:- Rope way
d:- Horse ride
e:- Yak riding
f:- River jumping
g:- Tube sliding
Enjoy three times valley view, in evening back to Manali and walk mall o/n stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
Today is our last day of that trip. So, after breakfast we will check out from our hotel and start for Chandigarh which is will take almost 7/8 hours. Take lunch on the way. Reach Chandigarh at evening. We need to take dinner before boarding train which will come around 1 am.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet memory.
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.10800 per Head (Triple Sharing)
Approx INR.11800/Per head (Double Sharing)
- * Howrah to Howrah Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Home Stays/Hotel/Camp.
- * MAP Food Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @200-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be provide in Train.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Local Car for Rohtang Pass.
Veg and Non Veg both item will be available.
Menu will be decided as per Hotel Menu.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
- For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with same itinerary with the same package cost within next 6 Months or need to pay 25% of total package cost as cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior of journey date need to pay 40% of total package cost as cancellation charge.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
4. Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four (4) years to below Eight (8) years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight (8) years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.