DISCOVER HEAVENLY ANDAMAN & NICOBAR
DURATION: 6 nights 7 days (PORT BLAIR to PORT BLAIR)
Night Stay- 4 Nights at Port Blair, 1 Night at Swaraj Dweep ( Havlock), 1 Night at Shaheed Dweep (Neil).
Arrival at Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, you will be received by our representative and transfer to your hotel. After Launch 2:30 PM start for a tour of places in and around Port Blair covering Gandhi Park, Light & Sound show in Cellular Jail, Night Stay at Port Blair.
Today will start the journey from Port Blair To Shaheed Dweep - (Neil Island).In the Morning After Breakfast Checkout from Hotels and start the journey toward Neil Island by Private Cruz. Afterwards, proceed to the hotel. Then will visit Lakshmanpur beach, Bharatpur Beach, & Natural Bridge formations on the sea-shore are fascinating, Night Stay at Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island).
We, Will, start the journey from Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) to Swaraj Dweep(Havelock Island). After check out from Neil island hotel start the journey for Havlock by inter-island A/C Private Cruz. In the afternoon will visit sightseeing - Beach No.7 (Radha Nagar Beach & Kala Patthar) which is rated as Asia’s beautiful beach by Times Magazine, Night Stay at Swaraj Dweep (Havlock Island).
Will return back from Swaraj Dweep (Havlock Island) To Port Blair.After Breakfast Checkout from your Hotels and we will proceed From Havelock island via cruise. In the evening check-in at the Port Blair hotel. Night stay at Port Blair.
Will start our journey from Port Blair to Baratang Island (Famous for Jarawa Community). At early
Morning around 4:00 AM, we will move towards To Baratang Island which is situated between South
& Middle Andaman 100km from Port Blair by road there you will be going to see the Lime stone
cave, by speed boat, passing through beautiful mangrove creeks. Then return back and take lunch
on the way. back to the hotel, Night Stay at Port Blair.
Wake up in the morning. We Will start our journey from Port Blair To Netaji Shubhas Chandra Bose
Island (Ross Island) & North Bay Island. In the Morning After Breakfast around 8:30 AM start for a
full day tour by boat To visit Netaji Subhas Chandra Basu Island from where Britisher's governed
the entire Andaman and Nicobar Island, prior To India's Independence. Then visit North Bay
Island (Coral Island) an ideal spot for coral viewing by glass bottom boat (Optional Activity:
Snorkelling). Will return at Port lair and Night Stay at Port Blair.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Airport / Harbour to
reach your home destination with lovely memories to cherish.
- • AP food Plan ( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- • Car for Sightseeing & Private Cruz
- • Non-AC Accommodation in all places (6 Night)
- • All Entry Ticket / Entry permit / Ferry Ticket (As per tour Plan)
- • Parking charge
- • Airport/Harbour Pick and Drop
- • Any personal Expenses like Tips, Laundry and Telephone Bills.
- • Camera / Any photography charges.
- • Coolie / Guide charges.
- • Any adventurous activities like water sports, glass boat, scuba diving, sea walk,
- snorkelling, glass-bottom boat, water bike, game fishing, fibre speed boat.
- • Airfare (Domestic / International).
- • Any extra sightseeing which is not mentioned in our tour itinerary.
- • Mineral Water Bottle
- • Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusion column.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu will be as per the hotel menu (Both Veg and Non-Veg
* Always provide normal water.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
• Below 2 year – Charges will be complementary
• Age From 3 – 5 years = 70% of the total package cost
• Age from 6 years onwards = Full Package charge
Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any
Place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road,
Strike or band and security reason.
3. Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility; Miles to Go
does not hold any responsibility for any loss of luggage during the tour.
4. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
5. The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once the tour starts.
6. We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of speed boats, ferry or cruise in our tour due to bad weather & we are not liable for it.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CHARGE
30 Days more prior to the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
30-15 Days prior to tour Date – 50% of the total package cost.
14 – 07 Days prior from tour Date –75% of the total package cost.
06 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 100% of the total package cost.
50% of the total package needs to pay during the tour confirmation and the rest 50% amount need to pay 4 days before the journey started.