Discover DIVINE DOOARS
DURATION: 4 night 5 days (NJP/New Mall Jn. To NEW COOCHBEHER)
Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.7600 /Per Adults (Minimum 7 person)
DATE OF JOURNEY – Any day
Last date of Booking –
Pick up from New Mall Jn. and drop at New Coochbeher as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
The car must share a minimum of Seven/Eight heads.
Pick up from NMJ to Lataguri resorts. Take bath, lunch and after lunch afternoon Gorumara Jungle safari OR visit Rocky island, Samsing Tea Garden, Laliguras, and Suntalekhola hanging bridge. Return to Resort. Night stay at lataguri/Batabari.
After breakfast start sightseeing like- Chapramari forest (en route) with - Garibas Rubber plant, Jhaldhaka hydel project (Jhalong), Paren, Bindu (Indo-Bhutan border) and Murti . Return to Lataguri Take. Night stay at Lataguri/ Batabari homestay.
After breakfast check out from homestay start for Jaldapara via Lal Jhamela Basti and South Khaya bari. Reach Jaldapara homestay and take lunch and rest. Return to Nightstay Jaldapara homestay.
Wake up early morning. Can go for an optional Jungle safari with own cost. After breakfast starts for Chilapata via Jayanti, Buxa Tiger reserve & wildlife sanctuary and Rajvatkhawa. Reach Chilapata. Take Lunch and rest. Nightstay at Chilapata.
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.7600 per Head (Minimum 7 person)
- * Accommodation at designated Hotels/Homestay.
- * All foods viz. Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner.
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * First Day Breakfast and Last day Lunch.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating, Permit Charges, Safari Charges and Parking charges.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Breakfast: Luchi/Kachuri/Rooti+Alur Dom/Sabji
Lunch: Rice+Dal+Veg Sobji+Egg Curry+Salad+Papad+Pickle
Evening Snacks: Tea+Veg Pokora/Onion Pokora/Veg Momo/Chowmin
* Always provide normal water.
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card along with the original.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Four years totally complementary and from Four years to below Eight years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
- For any unavoidable circumstances, if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within the next 6 Months Or need to pay 25% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior to the journey date need to pay 40% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey.