Discover Jannet e Kashmir..
DURATION: 6 night 7 days ( Jammu / Srinagar To Jammu / Srinagar)
DATE OF JOURNEY – Any Day
Pick up from Jammu / Srinagar and drop as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
Pick up at Jammu railway station and drive to srinagar and check in at hotel, and night stay.
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast, Starts for Srinagar local sightseeing nishat bagh, shalimar garden, chahsme shahi, pari mahal, Hazratbal, Shankracharya Temple, Shikara ride, have dinner and night stay in hotel.
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast Starts For Sonamarg Sightseing, shoting points, zero point and return to srinagar hotel...Night stay at Srinagar..
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast Starts For Gulmarg sightseing, enjoy the gondola ride, strawbery fields, temple and back to Srinagar night stay at srinagar hotel ...
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast Starts For Pehalgam Local Sightseing , Aru valley, betab valley, Chandanwari, shooting points and night stay at Pahalgam...
To Avail a Best Price Do Connect With Us..
- 3* Hotel Stay
- 5 Rooms + 1 extra matress
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Sightseeing by private cab-
- Pick & drop from Jammu Railway station
- Air/Railway Fare
- Room Heaters of required
- Other meals than specified
- Shikara/Gondola Ride
- Extra cab charges if required for Gulmarg sightseing due to heavy snowfall.
- Pony charges wherever required (Sonamarg/Pehalgam)
- Entry fees for any gardens or monuments
- Any delay or pre arival due to bad weather or army rules
Rules & Regulations
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Five years totally free and from Five years to seven years we take 50% of the total package cost. From Seven years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. For any unavoidable circumstances if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within the next 6 Months Or need to pay 25% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior to the journey date need to pay 40% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge.
3. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey