DISCOVER HEAVENLY OFFBEAT HIMACHAL
DURATION: 11 night 12 days (Howrah to Howrah)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.14999 per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.16200/Per head (Double Sharing)
DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 16th and 22nd October 2021.
In the evening meet and Greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for Chandigarh. Stay the full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need to wake up wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Wake up early morning as our train will reach CHANDIGARH around 2:30 am. After that, we will meet with a full team. Then transfer to MANDI which is our first destination. 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 better known as the "Varanasi of the hills" or "Choti Kashi" is often considered as the cultural hub and is a small town on the banks of the river Beas. On the way, we need to take breakfast. We Will reach the hotel around 11 am. Today we do not have any such sightseeing. So, take a rest in the hotel after lunch. In the evening can go for a walk around the market. Take dinner and nightstay at MANDi.
Wake up early morning and experience the sunrise. After breakfast will start for Prashar Lake and Temple (Approx 48 KM). This place makes you witness the 180-degree idyllic views of the Dhauldhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur Mountain ranges. It is believed that Sage Prashar meditated on the banks of this lake, hence it is named Prashar Lake. Bhima, one of the Pandava brothers, had created the lake. After spending hours in that beautiful place will start for KASOL Will take Lunch on the way. Reach Kasol in the afternoon and check-in at the hotel. Dinner and Nightstay at KASOL
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast start to explore Manikaran, Tosh and Parvati Valley. If time permit will explore Khirganga trek (Optional). 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐥 Better known as the '𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥' is pure bliss for nature lovers,trekkers and backpackers. An ultimate place for the trekkers, the terrific trekking trails of the Kheerganga will just keep you mesmerised. One of the precious gems of the Parvati Valley is the 𝐓𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞,which is picturesque and cosy and a wonderful gateway for the travellers.Located near the Kheerganga Pass. Take lunch on the way. Will back to Kasol hotels. Night stay at KASOL
Wake up early morning. After breakfast start for Tirthan valley which is is an adventurous gateway with some enthralling waterfalls, dense forests, luring lakes and snow-capped mountains. Will take lunch on the way. After reaching the place will explore the beauty of Sohja Valley which is just 5 KM before Jalori Pass. Nightstay at Tirthan/Sohja.
After breakfast we will explore Chehni Kothi, Jalori pass & Hidden Waterfalls. Jalori Pass is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 3.134m (10,282ft) above the sea level, situated in the Kullu district. Apart from that we will explore Cheni Kothi and Waterfalls. If anybody interested and time permit then can visit Serolsar Lake (total 5km trek from Jalori). Will back to hotels at after noon. Nightstay at Tirthan/Sohja Valley.
After breakfast start for Barot Valley which is altitude of 6000 feet above sea level, this unpolished gem of Mandi district is also a part of the Uhl river valley. It will take approx 6 hours to reach barot from Tirthan. Will take our lunch on the way. The place is not just for the wanderlust adventurist, but also the perfect spot for a family vacation. Will check in to the hotel at afternoon. You can explore the beauty of UHL river.Night stay at Barot Valley.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast will start for our last destination Bir Billing which is famous for Paragliding. “First Paragliding World Cup of India.” event happened in the month of October, 2015 in Bir Billing. This place is the ultimate haven for the surreal experience of paragliding. Sailing through the skies, floating away past the soft clouds and then touching the ground slowly. You can also try that paragliding and Sailing over here. We will stay here in Deluxe CAMP. Nightstay at Bir Billing.
Today is our last day of that trip. So, after breakfast we will check out from our camp and start for Chandigarh which is will take almost 6 to 7 hours. Take lunch on the way. Reach Chandigarh at evening . We need to take dinner before boarding train which will come around 1 am.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet memory.
Approx INR.14999 per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.16200/Per head (Double Sharing)–
INCLUDE AND EXCLUDE
- * Howrah to Howrah Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Home Stays/Hotel/Camp.
- * MAP Food Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @200-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be provide in Train.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
As per hotel/Homestay/Camp menu.
* Always provide normal water.
DO'S & DONT'S
All tourists must carry two copies of pass post size photo and five photo copies of voter identity card and aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four (4) years to below Eight (8) years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight (8) years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
- For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with same itinerary with the same package cost within next 6 Months or need to pay 25% of total package cost as cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior of journey date need to pay 40% of total package cost as cancellation charge.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package cost needs to be pay during the tour confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay on the 2nd day of your journey.