Sittong & Darjeeling
DURATION: 3 night 4 days (Njp to Njp)
To Avail a Best Price Do Connect With Us..
DATE OF JOURNEY- Any day
Pick up from NJP station and transfer to Sittong via Chuche dunga view point. At afternoon visit nearest Orange Garden. Night stay at Sittong.
Wake up early Morning. After breakfast start for start for Darjeeling via Aahaldara view point, Namthing Lake,Jogighat and Mongpoo. Reach Darjeeling Hotel/Homestay and take lunch. Stay at Darjeeling .
After breakfast start for Batasia loop, Peace Pagoda, Japaneese Temple, Darjeeling Zoo, HMI, Darjeeling Roapway and Tenzing Rock. Night stay at Darjeeling Hotel/Homestay.
- * Accommodation at Delux Hotel / Home Stays.
- * All foods viz. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only
- * First Day Breakfast and Last day Lunch.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Parking, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion column.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Five years totally free and from Five years to seven years we take 50% of the total package cost. From Seven years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. For any unavoidable circumstances if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within the next 6 Months Or need to pay 25% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior to the journey date need to pay 40% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge.
3. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey.