6 Days


Discover Splendid North Sikkim & Gracious Gangtok
DURATION: 5 night 6 days (NJP/Siliguri To NJP/Siliguri) Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.10300/-
DATE OF JOURNEY – 15.10.2023

Pick up from New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra/Siliguri Junction and drop as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
The car must share a minimum of Seven/Eight heads.


Meet and Greet at NJP/Siliguri. Transfer to Gangtok via Teesta Bridge and Rongpho. Reach gangtok hotel and take lunch. In the evening visit M.G,Marg for some shopping. Night stay at Gangtok.

Wake up early morning. After Breakfast will start for Lachen. Will take apprx 5-6 hours to reach Lachen. Which is around 2750 mtr. Altitude. On the way visit Seven sister waterfalls, NAGA waterfalls, Bhimnala or Amitabh bachchan waterfalls and other sightseeing. Lunch on the way. Reach Lachen at around 6'O clock in the evening.Check in at hotel. Nightstay LACHEN.

Wake up at very early morning to start our journey for Gurudongmar Lake (5,183 mtr). Visit Gurudongmar & if possible then visit Kalapattar (Optional with extra cost). Return to Lachen hotel. After lunch proceed to lachung (2700 mtr). NightStay LACHUNG.

Wake up early morning. After early morning breakfast visit Yumthang valley & if possible then visit Zero point and Katao (Optional with extra cost). Return to lachung.Hotel for lunch. Take rest for a while. Then transfer to Gangtok. Nightstay GANGTOK.

Wake up early morning. After breakfast start for Changu Lake, New Baba Mandir & if possible then visit Nathula Pass (Optional with extra cost). Return to Gangtok Hotel. Take lunch and rest. Nightstay GANGTOK.

Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from the hotel and start for the NJP/Siliguri via. Drop will be provided at NJP at the afternoon and Tour end with a sweet memory.

Package Cost

Total Package Cost: Approx INR.10300/ per Head


Cost Includes

  • Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotels.
  • All foods viz. Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. (Food
  • plan will start from Day 1 lunch
  • To Day 6 breakfast)
  • Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing.
  • Please note that vehicle will not be
  • your disposal, but will be made available as per
  • itinerary only.
  • Driver Allowances & Parking.
  • North Sikkim & Changu Lake/Baba Mandir Permit
  • Charges.

Cost Excludes

  • Train / Bus / Flight Ticket.
  • Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is
  • available upon extra payment, rates
  • vary from @300-@400.
  • Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating
  • and Local Taxi Charges.
  • Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles. (Zero
  • Point/Katao Valley/Kala
  • Patthar/ Nathula Pass/Chopta Valley etc.)
  • Anything which is not mention in the inclusion column.

Bed Tea
Breakfast: Luchi/Kachuri +Alur Dom/Chana Masala/Sabji + Boiled Eeg
(Only in Gangtok)
Lunch:Rice+Dal+Seasonal Veg Sobji+Fry +Egg/Fish Curry+Papad +
Dinner: Rice/Rooti/Polao + Dal/Sabzi + Chiken Curry+Salad
*Always Provide Normal Water*

❖ NB
All tourists must carry four copies of pass post size photo and five photo copies of
Voter identity card along with Original one. For Child Please carry Aadhar Car and
Birth Certificate Xerox copies (4 Pcs) along with Original one.

❖ DO’S
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Hotel’s people.

* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.

Below Four years totally complementary and from Four years to below Eight years we take 50% of
total package cost. From Eight years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.

1.In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or
cancel the tour.
2.In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant
will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.

For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they need to pay cancellation charge as
below –
1) More than 30 Days prior from the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
2) 30-15 Days prior from tour date – 30% of the total package cost.
3) 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 40% of the total package cost.

40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to
pay at the first day of your journey.

You can send your enquiry via the form below.

From ₹10,300.00
/ Adult
From ₹0.00
/ Below 2 years
  • 7-8
  • CAR TYPE: BOLLERO / SUMO GOLD / MAX (Car must be share among 7/8 person)
  • 15.10.2023
  • Puja Group Tour
  • 5