Discover Splendid North Sikkim & Gracious Gangtok
DURATION: 5 night 6 days (NJP/Siliguri To NJP/Siliguri) Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.8500 /Per Adults
DATE OF JOURNEY – 21.04.2021
Pick up from New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra/Siliguri Junction and drop as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
The car must share a minimum of Seven/Eight heads.
Meet and Greet at NJP/Siliguri. Transfer to Gangtok via Teesta Bridge and Rongpho. Reach Gangtok hotel and take lunch. In the evening visit M.G, Marg for some shopping. Night stay at Gangtok.
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast will start for Lachen. Will take approx 5-6 hours to reach Lachen. which is around 2750 metre. Altitude. On the way visit seven sister waterfalls, NAGA waterfalls, Bhimnala or Amitabh Bachchan waterfalls and other sightseeing. Lunch on the way. Reach Lachen at around 4/5’O clock in the afternoon. Check-in at Homestay/hotel. Night stay LACHEN.
Wake up in the very early morning to start our journey for Gurudongmar Lake (5,183 meters). Visit Gurudongmar & if possible then visit Kalapattar (Optional with extra cost). Return to Lachen hotel. After lunch proceeds to Lachung (2700 meter). NightStay LACHUNG.
Wake up early morning. After early morning breakfast visit Yumthang valley & if possible then visit Zero point and Katao (Optional with extra cost). Return to Lachung homestay/Hotel for lunch. Take rest for a while. Then transfer to Gangtok. Night stay GANGTOK.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast start for Changu Lake and New Baba Mandir. Return to Gangtok Hotel. Take lunch and rest. Night stay GANGTOK.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from the hotel and start for the NJP/Siliguri via. The drop will be provided at NJP in the afternoon and the Tour ends with a sweet memory.
- * Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotels.
- * All foods viz. Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will
- not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- *Driver Allowances.
- * First Day Breakfast and Last day Lunch.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment,
- rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating, Local Taxi Charges, Permit charges and and Parking charges.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles. (Zero Point/Katao Valley/Kala Patthar
- * Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Breakfast: Lucchi/Kachuri/Rooti+Alur Dom/Sabji
Lunch:Rice+Dal+Seasonal VegSobji+Egg Curry+Salad+Papad+Pickle
Evening : Tea
* Always provide normal water.
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Four years totally free and from Four years to seven years we take 50% of the total package cost. From Seven years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CHARGE
For any unavoidable circumstances, if the guest cancels the trip, they need to pay the cancellation charge as below –
More than 30 days prior to the tour date – 20% of the total package cost. 30-15 Days prior to tour date – 40% of the total package cost. 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 50% of the total package cost.
50% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 50% amount need to pay during your journey.