SILK ROUTE – Group Tour

5 Days


Discover Splendid Silk Route Packages:

DURATION: 4 night 5 days (NJP/Siliguri To NJP/Siliguri) Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.7400/-
DATE OF JOURNEY – 14.05.2024

Pick up from New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra/Siliguri Junction and drop as well & Sightseeing as per Schedule.
The car must share a minimum of Seven/Eight heads.


Meet and Greet at NJP/Siliguri. Transfer to Burmaik via Teesta Bridge. Reach Homestay and take lunch. In the afternoon, experience the sunset from nearby Himali View Point. Night stay at Burmaik.

Wake up early in the morning. After breakfast, we start for Aritar via Rishi Border, Biswabinayak Temple, Aritar Lake, Rai Temple & Mankhim ViewPoint. Reach Aritar and take lunch. Night stay at Aritar.

Wake up early morning. After breakfast start for Padamchen via Rongli Market, Nimachen, Quekhola Falls, and PANGOLAKHA WILDLIFE CHECK POST. From Rongli Bazar need to take a permit for SILKROUTE entry. Reach Padamchen and take lunch. Night stay at Padamchen.

Wake up early morning. After Breakfast start for Rishikhola to Zuluk Zigzag Road, Nathang Valley, Old Baba Mandir, Thambi View Point, Kupup Lake, Tukla Valley, Yak Golf Course, Ice Hockey field, Eagles Nest bunker. Return to homestay and take lunch. Night stay at Rishikhola.

Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the Rishi River Bed. After breakfast check out from the homestay and start for the NJP/Siliguri to Rongpho. Drop at NJP in the afternoon and the Tour ends with a sweet memory.

Package Cost

Total Package Cost: Approx INR.7400/- per Head



  • * Accommodation at designated Home stay.
  • * All foods viz* Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks and Dinner.
  • * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
  • *Driver accommodation – Silk Route Parmit


  • * Train/Air/Bus Fare
  • * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
  • * Personal expenses such as Any Entry Fees and Tips.
  • * Additional sightseeing or Extra usages of vehicle due to some unavoidable circumstances.
  • * Anything which is not mention in the inclusion column.
  • * Parking Charges.


Bed Tea
Breakfast: Luchi/Kachuri +Alur Dom/Chana Masala/Sabji
Lunch:Rice+Dal+Seasonal Veg Sobji+Fry +Egg/Fish Curry+Papad +
Dinner: Rice/Rooti/Polao + Dal/Sabzi + Chiken Curry+Salad
*Always Provide Normal Water*


All tourists must carry four copies of pass post size photo and five photo copies of Voter identity card along with Original one. For Child Please carry Aadhar Car and Birth Certificate Xerox copies (4 Pcs) along with Original one.

* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Hotel’s people.

* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.

Below Four years totally complementary and from Four years to below Eight years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.

1.In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2.In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant
will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.

For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they need to pay cancellation charge as below –
1) More than 30 Days prior from the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
2) 30-15 Days prior from tour date – 30% of the total package cost.
3) 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 40% of the total package cost.


30% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 70% amount need to pay at the second day of your journey.

Need to clears all remaining booking amount within Day 2 of your trip starts.


You can send your enquiry via the form below.

SILK ROUTE – Group Tour
From ₹7,400.00
/ Adult

Trip Info

  • Group Tour
  • 14th May 2024