Discover Heavenly Old Silk route
DURATION: 4 night 5 days (NJP/Siliguri To NJP/Siliguri) Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.6200 /Per Adults
DATE OF JOURNEY – 31.01.2021 & 27.03.2021
Pick up from New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra/Siliguri Junction and drop as well as Sightseeing as per Schedule.
The car must share a minimum of Seven/Eight heads.
Meet and Greet at NJP/Siliguri. Transfer to SillariGaon via Kalimpong and Algara. Reach Homestay and take lunch. In the afternoon can visit the Ramity View point to experience the Sunset. Night stay at Sillarygaon.
Wake up early morning. After Breakfast, we will transfer Padamchen via Rishikhola, Quikhola waterfalls, Rongli Dam, Nimachen and PANGOLAKHA WILDLIFE CHECK POST. From Rongli Bazar need to take a permit of SILK ROUTE entry within 11:30 AM. Reach Padamchen. Nightstay at Padamchen.
After Breakfast, we will visit Zuluk Zigzag Road, Nathang Valley, Old Baba Mandir, Thambi Viewpoint, Kupup lake, Tukla valley, Yak Golf Course, Ice Hockey Field, Eagles nest bunker. Reach to DZuluk Homestay and take lunch. Night Stay Dzuluk.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast starts for Mulkarkha via Aritar Lake, Mankhim viewpoint, Rai Temple and Mankhim Monestry. Reach there before Lunch. Take lunch and rest. Night Stay at Mulkhakra.
Wake up early morning. After breakfast check out from the homestay and start for the NJP/Siliguri via Mulkhakra Lake. Drop at NJP in the afternoon and the Tour ends with a sweet memory.
- * Accommodation at designated Home Stays.
- * All foods viz. Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner.
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * First Day Breakfast and Last day Lunch.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating, Permit Charges and Parking charges.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Bed Tea Breakfast:Luchi/Kachuri/Rooti+Alur Dom/Sabji Lunch:Rice+Dal+VegSobji+Egg Curry+Salad+Papad+Pickle Evening Snacks:Tea+Veg Pokora/Onion Pokora/Veg Momo/Chowmin Dinner: Rice/Rooti+ChikenCurry+Salad
* Always provide normal water.
All tourists must carry four copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Homestay’s people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Below Five years totally free and from Five years to seven years we take 50% of the total package cost. From Seven years we take full charge. Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. For any unavoidable circumstances if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within the next 6 Months Or need to pay 25% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge. But if guests cancel the trip within 5 days prior to the journey date need to pay 40% of the total package cost as a cancellation charge.
3. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no compensation claim will be entertained.
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey.