RAVANGLA-PELLING - 5 Days

ravangla

Overview

Discover Heavenly North Bengal
DURATION: 4 night 5 days (NJP/SILIGURI To NJP/SILIGURI)
Approx Package Cost: Per Head – Rs.6900 /Per Head (Minimum 7 Person)
DATE OF JOURNEY – any day

Pick up from New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra/Siliguri Junction and drop as well as
Sightseeing as per Schedule.

Itinerary

Day 1

Meet and Greet at NJP Station and transfer to Ravangla via Sevak & Teesta Bridge. Check into the Homestay before lunch. After lunch takes a rest. In the afternoon visit Ravangla Budha Park (Walking distance from Hotel). Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight at Ravangla.

Day 2

Wake up early morning. After breakfast starts Sightseeing like Namchi, Chardham, Temi Tea Garden, Sai Mandir and Rose Garden. Return to Hotel and Take Lunch. In the evening Take tea and Dinner and Nightstay at Ravangla.

Day 3

Take bed tea in the early morning. After breakfast starts for Pelling via Ralong Monastery and Titanic View Point. Check into the Upper Pelling Hotel before lunch. After lunch takes a rest. In the afternoon go for a nature walk around the hotel. Nightstay at Upper Pelling.

Day 4

Take bed tea in the early morning. After breakfast start sightseeing like – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Ruins, Rimbi Water Falls, Kanchanjungha Water Falls, Orange Garden, Pelling Sky Walk and Khichipekhri Lake. Return to Hotel before lunch. Take Lunch and rest. Night stay at Upper Pelling.

Day 5

Wake up early morning and can go for a nature walk. After breakfast starts for NJP/Siliguri via Jorethung. Reach at Siliguri in the afternoon and the tour ends with a sweet memory.

Cost Includes

  • * Accommodation at designated Home Stays.
  • * All foods viz. Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
  • * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.

Cost Excludes

  • * First Day Breakfast and Last day Lunch.
  • * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment, rates vary from @300-@400.
  • * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Parking, Tips and Boating.
  • * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
  • * Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion column.

Bed Tea Breakfast:Luchi/Kachuri/Rooti+Alur Dom/Sabji Lunch:Rice+Dal+VegSobji+Egg Curry/Fish Currey+Salad+Papad+Pickle Dinner: Rice/Rooti+ChikenCurry+Salad
* Always provide normal water.

NB
All tourists must carry two copies of passport size photo and five photocopies of
voter identity card and Aadhar Card.
DO’S
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designated places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clockwise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Hotel’s people.
DON’TS
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.

CHILD POLICY
Below Five years totally free and after Five years to below ten years, we take 50% of
the total package cost. From Ten years we take full charge. Please carry the birth
certificate as age proof.

TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can
modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. For any unavoidable circumstances if the guest cancels the trip, they can re-schedule
that same trip with the same itinerary with the same package cost within next 6 Months
but if they cancel the trip within 5 days prior to journey date pay 25% of total package
cost as a cancellation charge.
3. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by
the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no
compensation claim will be entertained.
PAYMENT
40% of the total package needs to pay during the confirmation and the rest 60%
amount need to pay cash at the homestay & Cab Driver during your journey.

You can send your enquiry via the form below.

RAVANGLA-PELLING
Price From
6,900.00 Per Person
Add Travelers
Adult
6,900.00 Per Adult
Five to Ten years
3,450.00 Per Five to Ten years
Below Five years
0.00 Per Below Five years
Need Help With Booking? Send Us A Message

Trip Facts

  • Minimum 7 persons
  • CAR TYPE: BOLLERO /SUMO GOLD/TATA SAFARI
  • Any Date