DURATION: 10 NIGHT 11 DAYS (HOWRAH TO HOWRAH)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.17400 per Head (Triple Sharing)
Approx INR.17999/Per Head (Double Sharing)
DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 20th May,2023
At the evening meet and Greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for
Chandigarh. Stay full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need
to wake up wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Arrive Chandigarh, pickup by our company representative and move toward
Shimla. Reach Shimla Check in hotel after fresh up visit for local sightseeing of
Shimla famous points:-
1. Mall road (Vehicle entry is prohibited)
2. Christ Church
3. Gaiety Theatre
4. Scandal Point
5. Kali Bari Temple
6. Lakkar Bazaar
Overnight stay and dinner in Shimla Hotel.
After breakfast travel towards Kufri on the way points:-
1. Green Valley
2. Wild flower Hall
3. Fagu valley
Famous spots in Kufri:-
1. Mini zoo
2. Indira Holiday Home
3. Mahasu peak (Horse riding ,Yak riding)
4. Nag Temple and cafeteria
5. Adventure resort, fun world sports activities:-
Then visit Kufri there are many activities like:-
a. Horse rides
b. Yak rides
c. Sports activities
In evening return to Shimla hotel While visiting mall road cover ,Jakhoo Temple
all the places falls around Mall Road O/N stay and dinner at Shimla hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel precedes to Manali, Manali a picture-perfect hill
location at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, as though
carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet.
On the way sightseeing of:-
1. Sundernagar lake
2. Pandoh Dam
3. Hanogi Mata Temple
4. Mini Vaishno Devi Temple
5. Kullu River Rafting
6. Kullu Swal Factory
Evening reach in Manali Hotel check in hotel O/N stay and dinner at Manali.
After breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Manali :-
1. Hadimba Mata Temple (450 years old temple dedicated Hadimba Devi
which has some excellent wood carving)
2. Tibetan Monastery
3. Club house, River sight point
4. Van Vihar
5. Hot Spring water
6. Vashisht Temple
The rest of the day at leisure OR walk to the nearby picturesque village of
Vashisht known for its hot sulfur springs, In evening back to Manali and
overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit Snow point, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. On the way
1. Nehru Kund
2. Snow point Solang Valley
3. Palchan village
4. Rani nala
5. Nag temple
6. Beas River
9. Rohtang Pass & Atal Tunnel (Depend on the Weather Condition with Extra Cost)
After that visit Solang Valley famous for many kinds of activities:-
a:- Winter Skiing
b:- Snow Bikes ride
c:- Rope way
d:- Horse ride
e:- Yak riding
f:- River jumping
g:- Tube sliding
Enjoy three times valley view, in evening back to Manali and walk mall o/n stay
and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel proceeds to Kasol , Kasol a picture-perfect hill
location at Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar
On the way sightseeing of:-
1. Manikaran Gurudwara
2. Hot Spring
3. Parvati Valley
Before evening reach in Kasol Camp/Hotel. Check in hotel O/N stay and dinner at Kasol.
Today is our last day of that trip. So, after breakfast we will check out from our
hotel and start for Chandigarh which is will take almost 9/10 hours. Take lunch
on the way. Reach Chandigarh at evening. We need to take dinner before
boarding train which will come around 1 am.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.17400 per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.17999/Per Head (Double Sharing)
- * Howrah to Howrah Round trip Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotel/Camp.
- * AP Food Plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(Day 3 Breakfast to Day 9 Lunch)
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will
- not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges, Toll Charges and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment,
- rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be providing in Train.
- * Local Union Car fare and Permit Charges for Rohtang Pass.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Any Local Car, Snow Bike or Sport/Adventurous activity charges.
As per Daily Menu. (Veg & Non Veg Both)
Always provide normal water.
Rules & Regulations
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can
modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by
the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no
compensation claim will be entertained.
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four(4) years to below Eight(8)
years we take 50% of total package cost. From Eight (8) years we take full charge.
Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CHARGE:-
For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they need to pay
cancellation charge as below –
1) More than 30 Days prior from the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
2) 30-15 Days prior from tour date – 30% of the total package cost.
3) 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 40% of the total package cost.
40% of the total package cost needs to be pay during the tour confirmation and the
rest 60% amount need to pay on the 3rd day of your trip.