DURATION: 9 NIGHT 10 DAYS (HOWRAH TO HOWRAH)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.12700/ per Head (Double Sharing)
Approx INR.11900/Per Head (Triple Sharing)
DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 10th February 2024
At the evening meet and greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for Chandigarh. Stay full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need to wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Arrive Chandigarh, pickup by our company representative and move toward Shimla. Reach Shimla Check in hotel after fresh up visit for local sightseeing of.
Shimla famous points:-
1. Mall road (Vehicle entry is prohibited)
2. Christ Church
3. Gaiety Theatre
4. Scandal Point
5. Kali Bari Temple
6. Lakkar Bazaar
Overnight stay and dinner in Shimla Hotel.
After breakfast travel towards Kufri on the way points:-
1. Green Valley
2. Fagu valley
Famous spots in Kufri:-
1. Mini zoo
2. Mahasu peak (Horse riding ,Yak riding)
3. Nag Temple and cafeteria
4. Adventure resort, fun world sports activities.
Then visit Kufri there are many activities like:-
a. Horse rides
b. Yak rides
c. Sports activities
In evening return to Shimla hotel While visiting mall road cover ,Jakhoo Temple all the places falls around Mall Road O/N stay and dinner at Shimla hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel precedes to Manali, Manali a picture-perfect hill location at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet.
On the way sightseeing of:-
1. Sundernagar lake
2. Pandoh Dam
3. Hanogi Mata Temple
4. Mini Vaishno Devi Temple
5. Kullu River Rafting
Evening reach in Manali Hotel check in hotel O/N stay and dinner at Manali.
After breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Manali :-
1. Hadimba Mata Temple (450 years old temple dedicated Hadimba Devi which has some excellent wood carving).
2. Tibetan Monastery
3. Club house, River sight point
4. Van Vihar
5. Hot Spring water
6. Vashisht Temple
The rest of the day at leisure OR walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulfur springs, In evening back to Manali and overnight stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
After breakfast visit Snow point, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. On the way visit:-
1. Nehru Kund
2. Snow point Solang Valley
3. Palchan village
4. Rani nala
5. Nag temple
6. Beas River
7. Rohtang Pass , Atal Tunnel & Sisshu (Depend on the Weather Condition with Extra Cost)
After that visit Solang Valley famous for many kinds of activities:-
a:- Winter Skiing
b:- Snow Bikes ride
c:- Rope way
d:- Horse ride
e:- Yak riding
f:- River jumping
g:- Tube sliding
Enjoy three times valley view, in evening back to Manali and walk mall o/n stay and dinner at Manali hotel.
Today is our last day of that trip. So, after breakfast we will check out from our hotel and start for Chandigarh which will take almost 9/10 hours. Take lunch on the way. Reach Chandigarh at evening. We need to take dinner before
boarding train which will come around 1 am.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet memories.
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.11900/ per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.12700/Per Head (Double Sharing)
- * Howrah to Howrah Round trip Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotel/Camp.
- * AP Food Plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(Day 3 Breakfast to Day 8 Lunch)
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will
- not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges, Toll Charges , Inter-state Taxes and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment,
- rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be providing in Train.
- * Local Union Car fare and Permit Charges for Rohtang Pass.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Any Local Car, Snow Bike or Sport/Adventurous activity charges.
As per Daily Menu. (Veg & Non Veg Both)
Always provide normal water.
Rules & Regulations
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by
the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no
compensation claim will be entertained.
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four(4) years to below Nine(9)
years we take 50% of total package cost. From Nine(9) years we take full charge.
Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CHARGE:-
For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they need to pay
cancellation charge as below –
1) More than 30 Days prior from the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
2) 30-15 Days prior from tour date – 30% of the total package cost.
3) 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 40% of the total package cost.
30% of the total package cost needs to be pay during the tour confirmation and the
rest 70% amount need to pay on the 3rd day of your trip.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Hotel/Camp people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Shimla – Google Inn / Royal Moon / Moon Lake / Harmony Purple or Similar
Manali – Six Season Regency/ The Raida Villa / Manali Castle/ Manali Heaven or Similar