DURATION: 10 NIGHT 11 DAYS (HOWRAH TO HOWRAH)
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.17200/ per Head (Double Sharing)
Approx INR.16400/Per Head (Triple Sharing)
DATE OF JOURNEY FROM HOWRAH – 06th April 2024
At the evening meet and Greet at Howrah Station to catch NETAJI EXPRESS for Chandigarh. Stay full night at Train.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train. Will go to bed early as we need to wake up early when train will arrive in Chandigarh Station.
Arrive Chandigarh, pickup by our company representative and move to Shimla, check in hotel and after some rest, take a walk (vehicle entry is prohibited) on famous Mall road, Ridge, Christ church, Lakkar Bazaar, Lower Bazaar, Ram Bazaar, Scandal point, kali badi temple etc. o/n stay in
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and move towards Sarahan, on the way sightseeing of Kufri, Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, visit to Fagu Valley,
Naldehra (famous for jungle walk), Hatu Peak which is at 11000 ft., Rampur, Jhakri Project and in the evening arrive Sarahan, o/n in Sarahan hotel…
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move towards Sangla, on the way sightseeing of Kufri, Karcham, Sangla valley, Baspa valley river, hydroelectric project. Arrive magnificent Sangla valley in the evening; this is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Himalayas and is often compared to the famous valley of Kashmir. Known for its rich Kinnauri culture and apple orchards, this valley was opened for tourists only in 1993 for its close proximity to the Tibetan border. Enjoy the beauty of nature…
After breakfast, move to Chitkul. Go through a gradual climb along the Baspa River to reach High altitude pastures of Chitkul at 10,000 – 12000 ft. Surrounded by mountains, the site is a paradise to be in and its peace and tranquility adds to its beauty…
After breakfast drive to Kalpa, enjoy the day in beautiful surroundings in the river valley of Baspa at a height of 9000ft. Kalpa is one of the biggest and beautiful village of Kinnaur districts; Kalpa is a town with a history of ancient temples. The
Sutlej River below hurtles through deep gorges; the winding mountain road is bordered by chilgoza forests. Enjoy one of the best views in the world, o/n stay and dinner at hotel.
After breakfast Check out from the hotel and proceed to Kalpa local sightseeing of Kalpa Roghi village, It is about 6-7 KMs from Kalpa and is known for its traditional lifestyle of Himachal surrounded by apple orchards, very nice place to
have a short hike or walk across village from Kalpa. You will almost feel you are in time machine and somewhere in past, if you really spend some time here in this village. They villagers have a great knowledge of the place, its flora and fauna and you can get quite a decent knowledge in the village from them in case you are interested to know about Kinnaur Valley and this region, Hu-Bu-Lan-Kar monastery, Chini gram, and Suicide point and kinner kailash darshan etc. evening back Rampur o/n stay and dinner at hotel….
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move towards Chandigarh evening drop at Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Wake up in the morning. Full day in the Train.
Will reach Howrah around 08 am in the morning and tour will end with sweet memories…
Total Package Cost: Approx INR.16400/ per Head (Triple Sharing) & Approx INR.17200/Per Head (Double Sharing)
- * Howrah to Howrah Round trip Train Fare (Sleeper Class)
- * Accommodation at designated Deluxe Hotel/Camp.
- * AP Food Plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(Day 3 Breakfast to Day 8 Lunch)
- * Exclusive Non-Ac vehicle for transfer & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will
- not be your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- * All Parking Charges, Toll Charges , Inter-state Taxes and Driver Accommodation.
- * Room heater charges. A room heater, if required, is available upon extra payment,
- rates vary from @300-@400.
- * Personal expenses such as Entry Fees, Tips and Boating.
- * Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles.
- * No food will be providing in Train.
- * Local Union Car fare and Permit Charges for Rohtang Pass.
- * Any other things which is not mentioned in inclusion column
- * Any Local Car, Snow Bike or Sport/Adventurous activity charges.
As per Daily Menu. (Veg & Non Veg Both)
Always provide normal water.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the trip can modify the route or cancel the tour.
2. In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances money paid by the tour participant will be refunded after deducting the actual costs. But no
compensation claim will be entertained.
Below Four (4) years totally complementary and from Four(4) years to below Nine(9)
years we take 50% of total package cost. From Nine(9) years we take full charge.
Please carry the birth certificate as age proof.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CHARGE:-
For any unavoidable circumstances if guest cancel the trip, they need to pay
cancellation charge as below –
1) More than 30 Days prior from the tour date – 20% of the total package cost.
2) 30-15 Days prior from tour date – 30% of the total package cost.
3) 14 – 0 Days prior from tour Date – 40% of the total package cost.
40% of the total package cost needs to be pay during the tour confirmation and the rest 60% amount need to pay on the 3rd day of your trip.
* Avoid littering and deposit garbage at designate places.
* Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
* Respect local culture by taking permission before taking photographs.
* It is customary to circles shrines in clock wise directions.
* Co-operates with Drivers and Hotel/Camp people.
* Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat.
* Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
* Don’t pluck plants or flower.
Shimla – Pine View / Royal Moon / Moon Lake / Harmony Purple or Similar.
Sarahan – Hotel Kailash or Similar.
Sangla – Hotel Rock View or Similar.
Kalpa – Hotel Snow Hill View Or Similer.
Rampur – Hotel Atul Regency or Similar.